This picture was the day I got suspended from Orem Jr. High School
You don't even wanna know how violated I feel after going to the Dr. today. Let's just leave it at that. I suffer from a condition called Ovarian Cysts and it is something that I wouldn't wish on ANYONE, even Mr. Grover who suspended me for wearing the outfit in the photo above.
Soooo I may or may have just taken a percocet. Now it is time for some confessions.
1. I believe in lucky pencils. I take EVERY test with my lucky pencils. I have two of them and put them both on my desk before the test begins.
2. When I am suuuuper irrationally hormonal and have weird cravings, I go to the movie theater...buy extra fattening buttery popcorn...and walk right out the door and eat it in the comfort of my own home.
3. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE working out to Britney Spears.
4. I have watched every single season of The OC, One Tree Hill, The Hills, and Grey's Anatomy.
5. I secretly HATE having sleepovers and REFUSE to cuddle with a guy whilst I am sleeping. I HATE touching other people when I am asleep.
6. When I am overwhelmingly stressed, I throw up. I threw up twice last week when I was studying for a final, and during my evolution final when I felt like I didn't know any of the answers.
7. I have never successfully eaten a full meal all at once from Cafe Rio- except for tacos. Weak sauce- I know.
8. Nicholas Sparks books are my #1 guilty pleasure. I cried when I read Dear John.
9. When I worked at Sport's Authority, I was nicknamed "Tough Guy". They would call for "Tough Guy" to come help a customer in shoes....the customer would be expecting this major tool body builder to come help them and then I would come strolling along.
10. When I can't figure out or understand a math problem, I go to bed and literally DREAM about the problem and figure it out in my sleep. The next morning, it is all totally clear to me and I get the problems right on my homework/tests. This is more of a "gift" than a confession. But still a weird quirk.
11. The other day, I ran 3 miles and then came home to lift. I literally did ONE set of bicep curls...got bored...and went on another 3 mile run instead. Next morning, my biceps were the most sore muscle on my body.
No worries, I finally switched to a more sophisticated slash less trashy show. I am now watching Grey's Anatomy. This Hills was starting to give me a headache. Too many cat fights for me to handle.
Thank goodness for pain meds and Netflix.