Our best frowny faces
Well my little bloggy friends, today is a very sad day. I have come down with an illness and feel crappity crap crap. I'm really hoping this is a "one day" thang, cause I am going INSANE already. I was not made to lay around on the couch all day. I mean, I had to have Austin give me a tutorial on how to work Netflix on the TV. Clearly, I am a virgin Netflixer.
So here are my sickly thoughts (also, if you feel so inclined, feel free to drop by a treat to cheer me up).
1. The Hills is SUCH a waste of time. Yet, I am on episode 300 for the day. Ridiculously fake slash addicting.
2. Diet coke is the best medicine. What makes it even better is reading a letter from your favorite missionary friend while drinking it. Side note- I just realized I have been writing missionaries regularly for the past FIVE years of my life. Good friend.
3. My basement is bomb.com being dark and cold. Thank you Davey for making my sick experience somewhat luxurious.
4. Sleeping for 12 hours and still feeling crappy SUUUUUUUX
5. Hot baths are ONLY good when you're sick. When you are normal, they are just plain old boring.
6. Oversized sweats are a MUST HAVE comfort item when feeling icky.
7. Ummmm that's all I can think of.
I juuuuust don't understand! This literally came OUT OF NOWHERE! Yesterday, I was on top of the world! I ran a solid 6 miles and was feeling GREAT. I think it may have to do with the extreme amounts of finals stress + no sleeep. But I'm no Dr....
Okay, I better get back to the Hills. I have spent 5 minutes writing this post and Heidi/Spencer are on the rocks again....Lauren and Audrina hate each other again....ANNND someone got in a bar fight! I can't leave this show for a SECOND or I will be completely lost!