I can't believe I have been writing this blog for 2 years now. That blows my mind. Like I have said before, this blog is one of the reasons I came out of a really rough time in my life. The ability to express myself and reach out to others was really helpful to me when I was having a difficult time in life. Looking back at old blog posts is one of my favorite things to do. My very first blog post, I wrote 25 things about myself that people might not know. I decided to do that again 2 years later. It's hard thinking of things, but here is what I came up with:
1. I sleep with four pillows.
2. I am a FREAK about mouth hygiene- and obsessive about flossing.
3. I eat about 3 peaches per day.
4. I absolutely HATE elliptical and won't workout if that's the only choice.
5. I watch Fox News daily- usually with Alex (It's one of the few things to watch that we can both agree on.)
6. I own 10 pairs of running/workout shoes.
7. Favorite food is Dorito’s locos tacos.
8. Patriotic things make me super emotional.
9. I hate the first 2 miles of running.
10. I rarely drink diet coke anymore- I am obsessed with Monster Rehab Lemonade.
11. I am blown away by how far I have come since 2 years ago when this blog started- I am happier, have a stronger testimony, and have MUUUCH better relationships with people close to me.
12. Most people complain that I am the worst texter EVER. I get distracted suuuuper easily.
13. I just got my eyeliner tattooed for the second time and LOVE IT.
14. I have really bad insomnia and took sleeping pills for years, but I am going on a whole year without taking any sleeping pills…but still have insomnia to the max!
15. I only wash my hair maximum 3 times a week….and I work out almost everyday. Gross!
16. My main focus this past year has been understanding God’s love for me, and applying that same love to others in my life. I can’t believe how much happier I am.
17. I have eaten Smores ice cream almost everyday this summer.
18. I have a testimony of everything in the LDS church, except for single’s wards. I hate them.
19. I get on instagram more than facebook.
20. I can’t sleep unless I am wearing a hoodie over my ears.
21. Nothing makes me happier than walking into a room with my 1-year-old niece who automatically runs up to me and gives me a hug and then asks me for a cookie or treat.
22. If I don’t read a book in one day, it doesn’t get read. I don’t have the discipline to read a book over days or weeks.
23. I have vowed never to move more north than Logan ever again.
24. I have more clothes and shoes than a small African village- BUT, I haven’t grown since I was 12 AND I have lived in really hot AND really cold climates.
25. The ability to commit is one of my biggest flaws, even things as simple as committing to something for Friday on a Monday. BUT- once I am committed, I don't break that commitment EVER.
BONUS FACT: The olympic event I am most excited for is the Women's Marathon this Sunday...no shocker there!!
So there ya go, I hope you guys have enjoyed this blog just as much as I have enjoyed writing it!