WOW! What a freakin weekend. I am literally EXHAUSTED. I have barely been able to keep my eyes opened all day long! This weekend was out of control! Remember how we met the funnest guys ever this weekend? Well, the fun continued ALL DAY SATURDAY. This is what we did:
- Ihop for brunch
- Harley Davidson show
- Hit a bucket of balls
- Played at the park
- Went to the zoo
- Got ice cream at Zeppes
- Ate at Pita Pit (one of our new friends is a big deal at Pita Pit)
- Went to a few stores
- Discovered my camera broke and had a bunch of sand in it...so, my great friend Luke tried to do surgery on it. Last time I saw my camera, it was in pieces. Very sad. I am not quite sure how I am going to document my life for this blog anymore
- Dominated in foosball
- Ate an AMAZING dinner made by Luke
- Got VIP passes to a huge dance party at Hamiltons (remember how I am friends with people that are a big deal and sponsor dances? Boo yah!)
- Danced the night away
- Watched a movie until about 3 am.
Yesssir this weekend was OUT OF CONTROL! It was seriously sooo much fun! Love my new friends/my best friends and roommates. I might actually miss this place...but I am sooo stoked to move back to Utah County this summer! 5 more days!!!
Here are the last pictures my camera ever produced for me. Sad face.
Sexy pose with Zac
Jen and I
The boys showin off their sexiness
Jen's great form
My golfing mentor: Luke
Golf isn't my sport...
So I am extremely depressed that I no longer have a camera. Sorry blog followers....this might be the last post worth looking at until I get a new camera :(