So apparently my lifestyle and MTV reality star's lifestyles are the EXACT same!! When people ask what I have planned and the list includes gym, tanning, and laundry they say, "GTL?" apparently that's a real thing that happens on Jersey Shore. Maybe I should go on MTV with my own reality TV show?? I think that is a definite possibility.
So my post-basketball life has been pretty grand. I have really enjoyed spending time with my friends, talking on the phone with family, working out, going tanning, sleeping, etc. It's fabulous! I always thought, "When basketball is over I will have so much more time to study"...the thing is, now that I have all day Tues/Thurs and every afternoon free...I have just filled my time with leisurely enjoyable activities and forgotten about homework completely! No worries though, I am still putting the STUD in STUDENT as I got a 100% recently on an exam. Never mind that I didn't go to the 2 weeks of lectures that the exam was on...we don't sweat that! So a few things I have done this week that I don't normally do...
- Went to lunch 2 days in a row with my very very great friend T
- Got a tanning pass to get a base for my trip
- Worked out EVERY day, including walking for almost 2.5 hours straight while watching the BYU basketball game
- Watched a Hulu documentary called, "Super High Me"...a guy smokes pot every single day for 30 days and doctors monitor to see what effect it has on his body
- Got a box of St. Patrick's day cookies and had them for breakfast
- Played indoor soccer and scored a goal!
- Slept in until noon today
So, overall I am feeling very good about my new post-basketball lifestyle!! Here are some pictures...
At lunch with T...now you are on my blog!!
Jen, Chief, and I before our game! We won!
oved talking to you, loved going to lunch with you..both times, and loved being able to see you!!! umm its really too bad we couldn't have gotten a better pic..my shoulders look a mile long. its all good, we just need to hang out more and take more pictures! love you so much!ReplyDelete
ps...you made the right choice