Alright, here's 25 things about me now that I am 25:
1. Occupation: Mortgage Loan Officer at RANLife Home Loans
2. Favorite Food: Almost all kinds of fruit
3. Favorite Hobby: Running of course
4. Favorite Drink: Dirty Diet Coke
5. Favorite Weekend Activity: Sleep and Snowboarding/Trail Running depending on the season.
6. Favorite Song: The Great Escape by Pink
7. Favorite Clothing Store: The Loft
8. Favorite Grocery Store: Whole Foods
9. Favorite TV Show: Revenge and Scandal
10. Favorite Guilty Pleasure: Watches, Running Shoes, and Hoodies
11. Favorite Running Shoe: Brooks PureFlow
12. Favorite Candy: White Chocolate Reeses
13. Life Goal: Become an Addiction Counselor
14. Goal for the Year: Go through the Temple
15. Favorite Color: Pink
16. Favorite Vacation: Washington DC
17. Favorite Outfit: Running shorts, hoodie, hat, moccasins, and black socks
18. Favorite Run: Park City Trails
19. Favorite Person: My nieces and nephew
20. Favorite Part of the last year: Coining out ceremony at Turning Point
21. Everyday MUST HAVE: Caffeine
22. Biggest Pet Peeve: Slow people- cars, walking, reading, talking, etc
23. One thing I would change about myself: Being tired all the time
24. Looking Most Forward To: Finishing my book and being sober for one year
25. Random Fact: I refuse to wear white socks
Wow! That was harder than I thought it would be!! My birthday was amazing this year. Compared to last year where I was completely checked out and took 20 pills a day and knee deep in drama, I actually will remember this birthday! It was super low key, which was really nice. After work, my parents came up and took me shopping for gifts and to dinner. I got a new pair of running shoes, flip flops, clothes, and a new watch!
Thanks to my Aunt Sue's Loft Gift Card on my 100th day sober, I was able to get this beauty!
Loft + Nordstrom + Shoes = Happy Girl!
Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes! I have the greatest support ARMY! Love you all! Here's to a MUUUUCH safer and happier year ahead!